Wednesday, August 3 — Packet Pickup
- 12:00 p.m. –7:00 p.m. Registration and packet pickup
Central Park Pavillon Building
11800 80th Avenue North, Maple Grove, MN 55369
> View Map
*When you arrive on site, look for the central pavilion building and colorful tents. Parking is located around the park, please be respectful of residents.
You may pick up a packet for a friend. Please bring copy of friend’s photo ID (scanned copy or photograph).
Thursday, August 4 — Race Day
- 4:00–6:15pm: Registration, packet pickup and Lifestyle Market opens at Central Park
- 4:00–9:00pm: Child care opens at Life Time Fitness Maple Grove (see below for details)
- 4:30–8:00pm: Complimentary bag drop
- 6:30pm: 5K start – Main Street in front of Town Green
- 6:30pm: Zumba and Dance Jam at main stage
- 6:30–9:30pm: Post-Race Rendezvous and Lifestyle Market
- 7:30pm: Yoga cool down for runners and Zumba & Dance Jam participants
- 7:00–9:30pm: Music from Bjorn Briel
- 8:00pm: 5K awards ceremony
- 9:30pm: Event concludes
*Schedule subject to change
Children ages 3-11 (must be potty trained) are invited to join us for a night filled with gym games, bounce house fun, crafts, pizza and more! Space is limited, cost for members is $20 for the 1st child and $15 for any additional and then $30 and $25 for non-members. Reserve your spot today! Contact Katy Lynch at 763-420-1851 or KLynch2@lifetimefitness.com for reservations.
This specific Gildan Esprit de She event is brought to you by the following sponsors.