About the Race
Join us for the Gildan Esprit de She The Woodlands 5K/10K at our new Town Green Park destination! Both race distances will wind through the beautiful The Woodlands Waterway Path System.
After the race is over, celebrate your achievement by raising a glass from our Bubbly Bar and exploring our post-race night market that features mini manicures from the Panasonic Beauty Bar, massages from LifeSpa, and goodies from our series and community partners.
The race starts and finishes in Town Green Park, located at 2099 Lake Robbins Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77380.
Parking will be available at the following locations:
- Market Street Parking Garage
- Waterway Square Garage
- Town Center Garage
- The Woodlands Mall
Become a Solemate
Become a SoleMate, become an everyday hero. SoleMates are adult athletes who dedicate their Gildan Esprit de She race to this mission of sisterhood by inviting their family, friends, co-workers and neighbours to sponsor their race through donations to Girls on the Run. Learn more about the SoleMates team here.
The funds raised by the Greater Houston SoleMates team will support efforts to bring the Girls on the Run program to a greater number of girls, allowing them to purchase additional curriculum materials, provide valuable scholarships, host a successful end-of-season 5K running event and train volunteer coaches.
As always, Gildan Esprit de She is about achieving your personal best and, by becoming a SoleMate, your participation will inspire and impact a young girl in your community. Ready, set, go!
- Register for the Gildan Esprit de She The Woodlands 5K/10K.
- Register to become a SoleMate and complete your SoleMates fundraising page. This is where your peers will donate and where you can track your progress toward your goal.
- Share your story to invite donations.
- As a SoleMate for the Gildan Esprit de She The Woodlands 5K/10K, you will receive your own private gear check, pre- and post-race support for you and your cheer squads (friends and family), as well as recognition at the post-race party!
The best part of joining the team is that all funds raised by Team Girls on the Run go to underwrite program scholarships for girls to ensure that every girl can participate in our life-changing after-school program regardless of her family’s ability to pay the program fee.
All team members are asked to commit to raising a minimum of $300 or $600. In exchange for that generous commitment, you will receive a number of fantastic benefits including:
- Team training top
- Individual fundraising page and fundraising support
- Free cheer squad t-shirts for your friends and family
- A private race-day venue with refreshments and private gear check
- Team workshops on core strength, stretching and injury prevention
- Monthly informal SoleMates bar nights
- Free entry to the end-of-season Girls on the Run 5K
- The opportunity to “guest coach” at one of our programs near you
- Bi-monthly raffles
- And much more!
Contact Centrell Reed with any questions.
This specific Gildan Esprit de She event is brought to you by the following sponsors.