How to Pack the Perfect Gym Bagmgutierrez
Whether you’re preparing to take on a 5K, triathlon or anything in-between, your training will most likely take you to the gym. We rallied our Gildan Esprit de She Ambassadors to share their gym bag essentials so you’ll never be unprepared.
- “Garmin with heart rate monitor.” — Missy Boser, Maple Grove, MN
- Extra socks
- “Two pairs of headphones, in case you forget or lose one!” –Sharma Kiesner, Bloomington, MN
- Change of clothes for your post-workout activities
- “Body Glide, which helps prevent blisters and chafing!” – Wilma Dibs, Foothill Ranch, CA
- Swim cap
- Sweat towel for during your workout, plus another if you shower at the gym
- SPF lip balm
- “Extra hair ties and bobby pins for those loose, annoying hairs!” – Lisa Kelsay, La Grange, IL
- “I love my Sweaty Band headband!” — Heather Witt Brown, Westminster, CO
- Post-workout snacks, such as fruit and nuts or almond butter
- “Brooks Ghost Rider running shoes” – Karin Ulik, Maple Grove, MN
- Homemade dry shampoo (1/4 cup cornstartch, 1 tbs. baking soda, 1 tbs. cocoa powder in a clean Parmesan cheese container – Kelly Mahoney, Chicago IL
Interested in becoming a Gildan Esprit de She Ambassador? Learn how to apply and meet our 2016 Ambassadors.